2012-2013 EDUCATION YEAR RKTML 1ST TERM 2ND EXAM for 9TH CLASSES
Name/Surname: Class: Number: MARK=
A-ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ( 15p )
- Whose house is this ?_________________________________________________
- Where is the house ?_________________________________________________
- Who is Jane ?_______________________________________________________
- Is Jane a university student ?___________________________________________
- Is Mr Scott busy ?___________________________________________________
B- LOOK AT FAMILY TREE and COMPLETE THE SENTENCES. ( 13 p )
C – CHOOSE THE CORRECT ONE. ( 20 P )
- I’m sorry but I haven’t got much / many / a little time.
- Is there any food at the party? Yes,there is a little / a few / much .
- Would you like any / some / a sugar in your tea ?
- She speaks a few / a little / much Arabic.
5. The weather isn’t very good, there are very a few / a little / any children at the beach.
6. There was a few / a little / much traffic, so I arrived earlier than I expected.
7. Please, can I ask you a / any / some question ?
8. I’m not very busy today. I have a little / a few / much things to do.
9. There was a terrible storm last night, but fortunately it caused only a little / a few / a damage.
10. He made a / some / a few lovely meal last night.
D-ASK QUESTIONS. ( 15p )
1. Jale is in the garden now. a)________________________________________________________?
2. The pencils are in my bag. a)_________________________________________________________?
3. It is 9 o’clock. a)______________________________________________________?
4. There are 35 teachers in the school. a)________________________________________________?
E. Complete the sentences with “ in ,on , at ” ( 10 p )
1– My birthday is _________ 29th February.
2– Josie is ______ school _____London.
3– Our holiday this year is ______ July.
4-_______ summer, Turkey is hot.
5-We get up ________8 o’clock.
6– The train to Rome is ______ half past eight ________the morning.
7- His party is _______ the weekend, _____ Sunday .
F-Fill in the blanks with “ in , on , behind , next to , between ” ( 15p )
1. There’s a girl ________________the room.
2. There’s a chair _______________the bed.
3. The bed is________________the table and the chair.
4. The girl is ________________the curtain.
5. There are some clothes _______________the bed.
H-ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ( 12 p )
- How much money have you got in your wallet? __________________________________________
- Is there a canteen in your school ? __________________________________________________
- How many rooms are there in your house?_____________________________________________
- Have you got a computer in your room? _______________________________________________
Viewed 3516 times